* We operate 7 days a week, however, a 3 tank minimum is required Monday - Friday.
* The season runs Memorial Day thru Labor Day. Reservations are required. Please call 402-709-8693
for available dates.
* We schedule start times between 9:00 AM and 12:00 Noon.
Please note: Reservations will be canceled and deposits forfeited on groups that are more than 15 minutes late
for their scheduled start time.
* Duration of trip averages 4 1/2 to 5 hours depending on
Please note: This is a float trip, additional fees will be incurred for groups spending an excessive amount of time on the river.
* Life jackets, trash bags, and a paddle will be provided (parents will need to supply life jackets for children under 50 lbs.)
* Each person will be required to sign a liability waiver before the trip begins (under 18 must have parents sign.) Please click on the links below to access the forms.
* Loss or damage to any of the equipment rented will result
in immediate compensation upon assessment of the loss or damage. You break it...You buy it.
All rivers are inherently dangerous. Any activity done on any river involves a certain amount of risk, "Tanking" is no different. Your safety is our #1 concern. We monitor the river level daily and follow strict self imposed guidelines to make sure the river conditions are as safe as possible for your float trip. A safety orientation precedes every trip and instructions are given regarding operation of the tank and what to expect that day on the river. All persons under 18 years of age will be required to wear a life jacket for the duration of the trip. We strongly recommend that life jackets be worn by all persons that enter the river. Please keep in mind that this is an "At Your Own Risk" activity and Tank Down the Elkhorn, LLC. is merely renting equipment and providing shuttle service. Each person is ultimately responsible for their own participation and solely accepts all risks involved.
Items to Bring
* Cooler with your favorite beverage (No glass bottles please.)
-Standard size chest coolers work best. * Towels* Sun Screen* Snacks * Camera* Playing Cards * Board Games